New Torklift Hitch To Support Wounded Veterans
The SuperHitch Hero was recently released and named for this program to inspire people to support the Wounded Warriors Project and to challenge the RV and automotive industry to support them too. At www.torklift.com/hero, companies can donate directly to the WWP and watch the progress of the program. Additional charities and non-profits will be added through the year.
“As a thank you to our heroes, we are going to donate $25 to the Wounded Warrior Project for each SuperHitch Hero receiver hitch sold through the end of the year,” VP of Operations Jack Kay said.
Starting now, Torklift International is also accepting nominations for the 2014 Torklift Hero. Through the end of the year, people can go to our Facebook page or our blog at www.torkliftsuperhitchhero.wordpress.com to see who has been nominated and to read about various heroes across the country and throughout the world.
“To nominate a hero, simply record a video on your iPhone or other personal device and tell us about your hero. You can also submit a statement and photo about your hero,” Kay said. “The submissions will be posted on our blog and social media as we receive them, allowing people to vote on them.”
“A hero is a man who served his country, a women who guides her children and a man devoted to quality,” said Kay. “We are surrounded by heroes everyday and anyone can be a hero to an individual.”
On Dec. 31, 2013, the votes are tallied and the 2014 Torklift Hero will be selected. The Hero will receive a weeklong vacation to Maui for two. The nominator will also receive the same vacation package.
Information for the SuperHitch Hero:
- Maximum rated capacity 1,500 pounds tongue weight, 15,000 pull with weight distribution
- First Torklift International receiver hitch built for half-ton trucks
- Strongest hitch built for half-ton trucks
- Universal plug bracket to secure wiring harnesses
- No drill applications available
- Double, vertical stacked receiver for strength, dual extension use and for accessory use in top receiver while towing
- Reinforced hitch pin locations to prevent common wear known as “egging”
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty