The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has issued recall notices for
the following products related to the recreational vehicle industry:
- 15 Gulf Stream Coach Inc. 15 motorhomes equipped with axles that include Bosch ZOPS
or ZOHT pin slide hydraulic disc brakes. When combined with occasional or seasonal
vehicle operation may experience calipers sticking in the applied position.
- 16 Triple E motorhomes equipped with axles that include BOSCH ZOPS or ZOHT pin
slide hydraulic disc brakes. When combined with occasional or seasonal vehicle
operation may experience calipers sticking in the applied position.
- 328 (2008-2010) Newmar recreational vehicles. An inadvertent deviation in ground
cable sizing occurred resulting in wire gauge undersizing.
- 12 (2002-2006) Universal Specialty Eagle Class A motorhomes equipped with axles
that include BOSCH ZOPS or ZOHT pin slide hydraulic disc brakes. The calipers on these
brakes may stick when the brakes are applied.
- 23 (2009) Roadtrek Class B motorhomes built on Chevrolet 2500 van chassis. The
propane distribution systems installed on these vehicles may contain a defective brass
T-fitting that has too short of a thread such that, when connected to another fitting,
the connection between the two fittings is not completely sealed.
- Certain (2010) Keystone RV recreational vehicles manufactured from May 12 through
June 19, 2009. The glass may not be properly adhered to the door in certain MiChef
brand model EM925RZT microwave ovens. Only those vehicles with the following MiChef
microwave serial number ranges (last 6 digits) are included in the recall: 000050-100,
000225-250, 000300-325, 000425-450, and 000460-500. The microwave is installed in an
overhead cabinet. The glass could fall out.
Additionally, the following have been issued in connection with an ongoing Norcold
- 3 (2001 and 2002) Showtime Conversions Showhauler motorhomes.
- 273 (2002-2004) Jayco Legacy fifth-wheels.
- 932 (199-2003) Coachmen Georgie Boy Cruise Master, ( 2000-2002) Maverick and
Pursuit, (2000 & 2002) Cruise Air and (2001-2002) Suite motorhomes.
- 1 Foretravel (2002) U320 recreational vehicle.
- 1,547 (2001-2003) Winnebago motorhomes.
- Certain (2005 and 2006) Fleetwood RV motorhomes manufactured between July 24, 2004,
and March 11, 2005.